Philip Watling now lives with his American wife in Milton Keynes. They would like another cat, but haven't got one yet! His wife is working hard as a graphic designer on Second Life and would love to somehow use her talents in cookery and baking, whereas Philip spends his days spreading happiness amongst his many friends, both online and off. He doesn’t want to be defined by this lifestyle though and would like to get back to volunteering and maybe writing another book. Ultimately he wants the message of peace and friendship to pervade society.
- Star Sign: Gemini
- Inspirations: Life! I see beauty and wonder in everything around me.
- Favourite books: The Mists of Avalon, fantasy books, anything by Frederick Forsyth.
- Favourite film: Star Wars: that whole saga though Episode IV is the best!
- Favourite car: I am not much of a petrol-head. I like the Land Rover Discovery.
- Favourite food: Unless it contains onions I eat pretty much anything and cook a brilliant macaronni cheese - I have been cooking since I was 11. I like many differnt foods, but Roast Lamb has got to be high up on any list.
- Favourite places: The Lake District, where I went annually from birth to a teenager; I liked much of my time in China, where I met my wife. I have always wanted to visit Egypt.
- Favourite things: Animals, especially elephants; humour; friendship. Hugs.
- Biggest Challenge: Surviving a near-fatal car accident lol
- Things I have learned: Believe in yourself.