Patricia is a medical doctor turned sexologist and writer. She retired in 2012 from a career as director of an internally renowned graduate program in sexual health at the University of Sydney to pursue her passion for writing and public speaking. Her nonfiction books are gold-standard guides for good sex for all ages. She also writes romantic fiction with a social conscience, bringing together her international experience in sexual health and her passion for her homeland of Sri Lanka. Patricia has a recognised media presence and is a popular public speaker and social commentator in Australia.
- Star Sign: Sagittarius
- Inspirations: My mother: whose sacrificial Christian witness guided my life and loves.
- Favourite books: ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’ by Harper Lee.
- Favourite film: Casablanca
- Favourite food: Stringhoppers and fish curry (Sri Lankan).
- Favourite car:Aston Martin Vanquish Volante
- Favourite places: Tea plantations in the hill country of Sri Lanka.
- Favourite things: speaking, writing and reading about sex.
- Biggest challenge: Launching as a Fiction writer at age 66!
- Things I've learned: In life, we need to choose whether to live for ourselves or others.