From working in a library to finding her niche as an engineering buyer, Margaret now retired from the local district council, works with the Alzheimer’s society, Carers Bucks, and Buckinghamshire County Council, helping to raise awareness and thwart the stigma attached to living with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Star sign: Aries
- Inspirations: Sounds pompous but everyday life and people!
- Favourite books: Historical novels, history books about medieval period, and intelligent thrillers.
- Favourite film: Quartet.
- Favourite car: Megane.
- Favourite food: Italian and fresh salads.
- Favourite places: Bosham in Sussex, Pembrokeshire coast, and quiet old fashioned country towns.
- Favourite things: My cat, early summer day, friends, books and music.
- Biggest challenges: Not rushing at things.
- Thing I've learned: Learning to listen and being patient.