- Star Sign: Virgo
- Favourite Authors: I was brought up on a diet of Spike Milligan, Dr. Seuss and Roald Dahl. Which probably explains the dark humour.
- Favourite Book: The Golden Treasury of Poetry.
- Favourite Music: The Fall, AC/DC, The Sex Pistols. Most music, punk, indie and alternative.
- Favourite Film: The Killing Fields. The ending still makes me cry.
- Favourite Food: Chips, baked beans and a whorl of Cumberland Sausage. Cold custard and hot chocolate brownie for dessert.
- Inspirations: Anyone who has the courage to pick up a pen or paintbrush and share their thoughts with the world.
- Things I’ve learned: As a police officer I saw some of the worst things humankind has to offer, but I also saw compassion and courage shown by people in the most horrendous of circumstances. Never take life for granted, and never put off the things you want to do today until tomorrow.