Bettine le Beau
Autobiography from 1940 -1950 the trials and tribulations, the ups and downs, the big hopes and even bigger disappointments that filled these years for me as a Jewish child in Nazi occupied France. But with positive imagination and faith that my Guardian Angel is looking after me – here I am.
Alive and able to tell my tale so that the horrors of the Holocaust should never be forgotten.
- Star sign: Aries
- Inspirations: Cannot be fulfilled without a positive attitude
- Favourite books: Any writings of Psychologist Karl Jung
- Favourite film: Am happy with any Bette Davis’ Films
- Favourite car: Any chauffeur driven car
- Favourite food: Fresh bread and butter
- Favourite places: Home sweet home
- Favourite things: Souvenirs that brings back happy feelings.
- Biggest challenge: Always the one I am involved at the moment.
- Thing I've learned: Give and you Receive.